Friday, July 01, 2005

Softball Game

Andrew had a softball game last night. I think it was the third or fourth one of the season. No, I don't exactly know which one it was nor do I exactly know if they won or lost. I usually don't even know if he is playing on the home team or the visiting team so that I could glance at the scoreboard evey now and then and at least look like I had paid attention. Now you may ask why I go to the games if I know absolutely nothing about what went on at said game. It isn't as though I am thoroughly uninterested in how Andrew plays. It is that while the game is being played I am watching two hooligans who can't stand still long enough for mommy to watch the game. Fortunately, Andrew is very understanding and lets me know if he played well or not and who won the game.

No comments: