Thursday, October 27, 2005

Pre-school Halloween party

Today, was Beka's Halloween party at school. Oh excuse me "Fall Party", whatever, they all dressed up and got candy. Jared was invited to be an actual participant in the class too. The idea was to bring the kids to school. Then the parents went out to the cars and gave out candy from our trunks....thus it is called trick or trunking. The teachers were super and took Jared along with all the other kids.





After the trick or trunking, we went in and played games and had snack. It was neat and scary to see Jared acting like all the other three-year-olds. He is my baby so I am a little sad to see him fit in so well. But I am also excited that the transition next year won't be too hard. Jared listened to the teachers well and behaved. Beka was a great big sister too. She watched over him and kept him in line.



Lastly, here is a class picture.

1 comment:

Mrs. Darling said...

First time visitor to your blog and I just wanted to thank you for your kind words over at my place. I guess i just needed some encouragement. Some days I feel overwhelmed. Thank you for your support!