Thursday, August 25, 2005

New Look

Sorry, I haven't posted much lately. It seems like whenever something exciting happens to blog about the camera is nowhere to be found. For example, we were driving home for church on Sunday when we saw a flock of geese just standing on the football field of the school by our house. There had to be at least 20 geese all just standing around. But who takes their camera to church with them? Well, from now on me! And then that night, we went to the mall. The hobby store was sponsoring RC car races on the dirt track that had been set up. Jared was enthralled. He kept trying to get closer and closer to the cars. But alas, once again...no camera. So I have decided that I am starting a new fashion fad. I am going to just velcro the camera to me. Problem solved.

Also, I changed the look of the blog a little. I, basically, just wanted to see if I could do it. Let me know what you think.

No comments: