Monday, June 27, 2005

Hot Summer Days



The weather has been really hot here for the past week and it looks like it will stay that way for awhile yet. Beka and Jared are really enjoying the sprinkler. My fearless son runs straight at the sprinkler and gets totally drenched. Beka is a little more cautious. When the water gets on her face, she runs screaming away from it. They try to get Mommy involved but I think the water coming out of the hose is way too cold for me to be running through. Plus, there is no way anyone is going to see me running around my yard in a swimsuit. NO WAY! I also bought the kids water guns. Yeah I know bad mommy but they are cheap and lots of fun to play with. The picture of Jared has to be one of my favorites that I have taken of him so far this summer.

No comments: